Position is actively engaged in business analysis, decision making, organizational strategic planning, project management, efficient and effective business operations. Primary focus is on identifying and exploring opportunities for growth and improvement across the organization.
• Analysis of all show budget estimates, ticket reports, ad settlements
• Assists in the coordination of contracting all ancillary businesses (F&B, Parking, Security, Group Sales, Ticketing, etc.)
• Maintains comprehensive analysis of show by show final settlements
• Collects all executed event licenses and insurance
• Responsible for coordinating and reporting all outside sponsor income and safes reports
• Updates monthly forecasts to CIM of income and expenses
• Reviews all past practice vendor service agreements (dry cleaning, maintenance cleaning and equipment products and researches/recommends new prospects
• Maintains budget, assists with vendor research, and submits the Capital Improvement projects to CIM
• Responsible for all strategic analysis of union contracts
• Supports the executive staff in submitting monthly and yearly budget reports
• Provides financial reports on any long-term relations or bookings
• Oversees all business-related certificates and licenses (i.e. Cabaret License)
• Responsible for ordering and maintaining adequate, cost effective office supplies in accordance with established budget and accounting policies and procedures
• Researches and recommends all Theater charge back rates
• Reviews, researches all outside vendor payments to ensure Dolby Theater is paying at or below market value for services. Works closely with outside services (i.e. LAFD, H&H, Andrews Security) to ensure business contracts are up to date with contact records
• Assists all staff in yearly budget preparation
• Assists the accounting department with all monthly analysis ad submission of reports to CIM
• Bachelor's Degree in business administration, business management, or equivalent; • 5+ years of experience in finance and business management • 3+ years of experience with entertainment events or sports events industry
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Strong MS Excel skills • Prior experience with Yardi preferred
*CIM does not accept unsolicited resumes from Agencies. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of CIM and no fees will be due or paid.
About The Dolby Theatre
One of the world’s premier entertainment venues, Dolby Theatre has hosted a range of prestigious artists and live events. Designed with the Academy Awards broadcast in mind, Dolby Theatre® has hosted the annual ceremony since 2001. Dolby Theatre is proud to be home to the highest honor in film-making. www.dolbytheatre.com.