| ACE is seeking a smart, experienced entertainment executive to assist in acquiring talent for its network of live entertainment venues. ACE seeks to employ the successful candidate to work in its office in Nashville, Tennessee. |
Reports To: DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMMING
- Represents ACE Theatrical Group network of venues to talent agents and managers
- Coordinates offers and contract negotiations with Director of Programming and venue management, and executes same based on direction from the Director of Programming
- Presents booking to ACE staff opportunities during weekly network programming calls
- Network Venues:
- San Antonio - Majestic Theatre (2,279 seats), Empire Theatre (856 seats)
- New Orleans – Saenger Theatre (2,613 seats) and Mahalia Jackson Theater (2,171 seats)
- Brooklyn, NY – Kings Theatre (3,007 seats)
- Houston Texas - Smart Financial Centre at Sugar Land (3,000 up to 6,500)
- Principal area of focus – Subject to the direction of the Director of Programming, Assistant Talent Buyer will work to:
- Develop younger demographic, 18-34 audiences and other artists as assigned
- Alt Rock, Alt Pop, AAA, Roots, Rock, Young Country and Comedy
- Activate Boutique Agencies
- Windish, Millions, etc.
- Collect Artist avails from agencies
- Coordinate all self & co-promotion activity for shows booked with venue marketing teams
- Coordinate with venue general manager and Director of Programming on rentals and approve all commercial rentals based on corporate policy
- Conduct market and industry research for prospective artists
- Coordinate all technical matters and rider requirements with venue technical staff
- Expedites & manage the distribution of all contract documents to and from network Contract Administrator
Salary, Bonus structure, health benefits and 401(k) included in compensation package. Link to job description: http://bit.ly/2m9s4A1. http://www.acetheatricalgroup.com
Send cover letter and resume to Human Resources c/o ACE Theatrical Group, 208 East Houston Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACE is an equal opportunity employer.