Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support in all areas including but not limited to, production and labor scheduling, performance budgeting, planning and coordinating the use of all stages and stage related equipment.
- Establish relationships with performers and renters and assist in determining services to be provided by NJPAC.
- Work with internal and external clients to create top quality productions while upholding the highest standards in professionalism
- Performance supervision.
- Stage manage performances as necessary.
- Assist in the supervision of stage labor in compliance with collective bargaining agreement and NJPAC policies and procedures.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Special Requirements:
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A minimum of two- (2) years experience in theatrical production management required. Experience in other performance related areas and in broadcasting desired.
- Knowledge of stage related activities such as stage management, carpentry, rigging, electrics, sound, properties, costumes/wardrobe, stage design, touring, special effects, mechanization, drafting, structural engineering, and theater design.
- Ability to specify and secure outside services and materials to support NJPAC productions as needed.
- Thorough familiarity with Excel and Word required.
- Experience in Lightwrite preferred.
- Ability to draft in Vector Works a must.
- Ability to plan ahead and facilitate in problem solving.
- Strong communication skills with professional artists and inexperienced renters.
- Able to supervise and direct crew activities.
- Able to show initiative and work efficiently in stressful situations.
- Strong organizational skills and work habits.
- Able to commit to long, irregular hours.
No phone calls please. Please e-mail résumé, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to note the job title in the subject line of your e-mail).
We thank you for your interest in working for NJPAC. Once submitted, your résumé will be reviewed, and if your background fits our needs, someone from our office will contact you for an interview.
NJPAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer