| • Developing a new client base while meeting or exceeding annual sales revenue and profit goals through new sponsorship sales and/or renewal of existing sponsorships, annual suite sales, club seat sales, and event suite rental. |
• Identify sales prospects, building trust with key contacts and continuously grow sales pipeline through cold-calling, networking and prospecting.
• Maintain a weekly sales report outlining all on-going activities, prospect clients, and deals going to agreement/execution. Track revenues executed throughout budget year.
• Investigate possible new sponsorship revenue sources and partnership opportunities.
• Research and stay proficient on current premium service and sponsor trends at a local, regional and national level as well as industry, news, and development.
• Schedule meetings and prepare, customize and present sponsorship sales proposals, brochures, pamphlets, decks, advertisements or other sales materials.
• Negotiate and compile sales contracts and agreements. Conduct facility tours for prospective sponsors. Deliver requested information to potential sponsors in a timely fashion. • Represent the venue at business, community and social organizations and make sales presentations as required Support and participate in business and industry-related events such as Chamber of Commerce and other business networking events.
Reports to: Director of Sales & Marketing