| ACE SL, LLC (“ACE”) has an excellent and immediate opening for an Event Coordinator at Smart Financial Centre at Sugar Land (“SFC”), in Sugar Land, Texas. SFC is the Houston area’s newest state-of-the-art entertainment venue. ACE is seeking qualified applicants for the Event Coordinator position. The Event Coordinator facilitates event preparation and operational matters for performances, meetings, and special events as assigned by the Director of Programming. The Event Coordinator serves as the interface between the facility and its clients and patrons, ensuring all elements of clients’ events are thoroughly vetted among the departments while insuring adherence to the ACE rules, regulations and policies. |
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Communicate with clients to obtain necessary technical requirements and other event related information.
• Prepare cost estimates and monitor final billing.
• Inspect buildings and specific public areas to evaluate suitability for occupancy, considering such factors as air circulation, lighting, location, expected crowd-size and event requirements.
• Ensure that the equipment, physical set-up and personnel provided meet the requirements of the event and the tenant’s contractual agreement.
• Develop assignment schedules for all staffing requirements for the proper presentation of event.
• Monitor performance of front of house staff including guest services, security, medical and all other event staff.
• Provide clear, concise and timely communication of detailed requirements to all departments. Assists in scheduling operational set-ups to provide equipment or service needs. Monitor and supervise facility set-up when necessary.
• Ensure all pertinent information is obtained, compiled in event files and distributed to proper entities. This includes but is not limited to compiling, filing, and distributing medical service reports, incident reports, ejections, arrest, parking lists, staffing schedules and attendance reports.
• Prepare detailed Post Event Notes to provide insight into the event operations. • Manage the preparation for upcoming events.
• Work irregular schedule to insure proper supervision of all events as described above and activities scheduled in the facility, as required. Work time periods (in addition to daytime periods) include approximately one hundred events per year that occur on nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Assist in conserving Director of Programming’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunication as needed by the Director of Programming.
• Other duties as assigned.